HOSPITALITY MARKET INSIGHTS
The Hospitality industry plays a key role in the process of achieving Qatar National Vision’s (QNV 2030) objectives. Through the Qatar National Tourism Sector Strategy 2030, Qatar has adopted a comprehensive approach to addressing sustainability in all aspects of the tourism industry, with a special focus on creating a sustainable hospitality sector in the country.
Qatar, in parallel with the QNV 2030 and 2022 FIFA World Cup, plans to spend an estimated USD 200 billion on infrastructure projects in the coming few years.
The country is currently witnessing an exceptional booming due to substantial infrastructure investment, the preparations for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, and the steady increase in tourist numbers. In fact, 50 million people visited the region during 2015, and the Middle East easily surpassed most other regions in terms of Average Daily Rate (ADR) and occupancy levels.
Food consumption in the Qatar is expected to grow at a 3.5 percent compound annual growth rates (CAGR) between 2014 and 2019 to reach 51.9 million metric tons (MMT)
(Source: Alpen Capital)
Qatar makes an impressive GRDI debut: 4th place, highest in the Middle East behind a stable economy, high GDP per capita, and high levels of retail spending.
(Source: AT Kearne)
Qatar is expected to be the fastest-growing market for food consumption during 2014 to 2019at a CAGR of 5.5 percent, is followed by the United Arab Emirates
(Source: Alpen Capital)
Hospitality Qatar 2016
Hospitality Qatar 2016 is the one of the few hospitality platforms in the Gulf region that grants you the opportunity to benefit from a handful of different businesses in Qatar, taste the latest trends, discover innovations and feel the passion for the industry.
Hospitality Qatar represents the ideal platform for hotels, restaurants, cafes and franchise investors who want to buy and network with potential customers from the entire Gulf region. Hospitality Qatar is organized every year in Doha to provide both exhibitors and visitors with a unique experience to check the newest products and technologies in the hospitality sector.
Classified as one of the most reputable hospitality exhibitions in the Gulf region, HQ2016 provides you with the unparalleled opportunity to take part of Qatar’s economic boom by enabling you to become a major player in the country’s exponentially growing hospitality and franchise investment market.
18 - 20 October 2016
3:00 PM till 9:00 PM
DECC - Doha, Qatar
A WORLD OF HOSPITALITY
IS A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
Live at this Year's Event
Putting the F&B and HORECA Business to work
Book your space
Days to go
Register to visit
Join Key Players and Reach New
Customers Under One Roof
• Seize immediate face-to-face networking opportunities with decision makers, key buyers & trade professionals
• Join international stakeholders and the industry’s key players
• Participate in (or just cheer on) industry professionals face-off in live competitions like our Mocktail Competition and Live Cooking Competition.
● Hotel investors
● Franchise and retail investors
● Hotel managers, owners
● Restaurants managers, owners
● Bar managers, owners
● Franchise operators
● HORECA operators
● Hotel management companies
● Food and beverage managers / Chefs / purchase positions
● Event and catering managers in hotels
● House-keeping managers in hotels
● Operation managers in hotels
● Sales and marketing managers in hotels
● Human resources managers in hotels
● Security managers in hotels
● Recreation managers in hotels
● Information technology managers in hotels
● Facility managers in hotels
● Corporate purchasing managers
● Other HORECA, retail and hospitality professionals
● Hotel, F&B, Hospitality Schools
● Hotels, restaurants, cafes suppliers
● Hospitality professionals
● Club owners, managers
● Wedding planners, event organizers
● Retail, franchise managers and owners
● Supermarket and outlet managers
• Hotel groups
• Other retail concepts
• Structural system and solutions
• Envelope, cladding, windows and doors manufacturers.
• Hotel Building Materials Suppliers
• Fitting and Fixture Equipment and supplies.
• General contractors
• Facility management companies
• Maintenance & Repair Systems & Services.
• Furniture & Furnishing
• Art, Accessories & Decoration items
• Curtains, Upholstery & Fabrics.
• Wall coverings, Wall paper and paint.
• Flooring & Carpeting.
• Lighting & Sustainable Lighting Solutions & Accessories.
• Bathroom furniture and furnishings.
• Bathroom & Kitchen equipment and materials.
• Outdoor design, landscape architects
• Outdoor lighting
• Outdoor Furnishing
• Sports & Outdoor Activities (Golf, tennis…)
• Plants and flowers
• HVAC solutions (products and services companies)
• Safety & Security solutions (video supervisory system, fire safety equipment and devices…)
• Telecommunication Systems, Services & Equipment.
• HORECA software (reservation systems, financial, CRM, loyalty, mobile aps, inventory solutions…)
• Intelligent building solutions and building management systems
• In room Entertainment Systems & Solutions (Internet, TV, online services…)
• Audio visual, Conferencing, Sound Systems and other meeting rooms amenities
• Facility management systems
• Elevators and lift systems
• In-Room safes & Room Access Technology.
• Green Hotels consulting
• Solar systems
• Water treatment, Water management solutions
• Waste Disposal & Management solutions
• Energy Consumption Control Systems & Services.
• Air quality products and systems
• Recycling systems and facilities
• Other green products/solutions for Hotels, cafés and restaurants
• Facility management systems and global solutions
• Pool products
• Health & Fitness products and equipment
• Sauna, hammam
• Other Comfort and leisure amenities
• Mattresses & Bedding.
• Bed Linen, Table Linen & Towels.
• Room Service Equipment.
• Bathroom Supplies & Toiletries.
• Beauty and cosmetic products
• Uniform & Clothing.
• F&B Services and Equipment.
• Catering Services & Equipment.
• Buffet ware, Flatware, China Ware, cutlery & crockery.
• Table ware and accessories.
• Refrigeration & Storage
• Menu Systems.
• Bar & Restaurant Equipment
• Hotel apartment furnishing (microwave, kettle, iron…)
• Packaging, labeling
• Vending machines
Franchisors and Hotel groups
Hotel Construction and renovation
Interior design, lighting, furniture
Resort and outdoor construction
Green Hotels systems and solutions
Comfort and leisure equipment
Operating and HORECA equipment
• Reach new customers and decision makers from the region and expand your network whilst being time and cost effective.
• Generate valuable sales & maximize your return on investments by meeting top consultants, investors and influencers
• Position your company and products at the only hospitality exhibition in Qatar
Hospitality Qatar will take place at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center (DECC)
Located just behind the City Center Doha in West Bay, the 27,000 sqm venue has a state-of-the-art exhibition hall, modular wall system, high-tech meeting and conference rooms, an exquisite VIP hosting suite and underground parking for 3,000 cars.
The exhibition facility has pillar-free halls that can easily take big vehicles, boats and other big machines and equipment. It also has 330 'sun wells' to allow natural light to brighten the hall, reducing its carbon footprint in terms of energy use.
IFP Qatar (Member of IFP Group)
Address: Ibn Seena Street, Al Muntazah Area, Doha, Qatar.
Tel: +974 66273948
Fax: +974 44 432891
Mr. Rawad Sleem
Tel: +974 44 329900 | Ext. 613
Mobile: +974 66 001644
Fax: +974 44 432891